Ok so this is a question I've been asking myself lately....Why am I here? Why am I in this world? Why am I at this job? But the bigger question is why am I on this blog? I made a promise to myself over a year ago that I will begin blogging. I've read so many different blogs from traveling, to personal lives, to food. I've even read blogs about blog and I said to myself "Yes!! This is what I'm going to do!!" I sat in front of the computer to begin blogging but found myself looking at pics on Face book and "liking" statuses that did not make sense to me (as I look back on it now). But today, while I'm at work, something pulled me to just write. to write whatever is on my mind (which is a lot). So here I am today, writing to you all, or whoever reads this. Ready to bear myself and my soul to the unknown. As my fingers hit the keys I feel as if I am chipping some of the weight off my shoulder. Hey, this beats paying a therapist $80+ an hour, money that I definietly don't have, because I feel free to say whatever is on my mind.
Anywho, I know I'm all over the place right now so I will end this post with a quick Thank you. Thank you to all (or one) who took the time to read this. It's comforting just to know that someone is reading...kinda feels like I'm talking to a friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment